It is the intent and goal of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest Fire Protection, Emergency Medical Assistance and Education to both it’s members and the general public. The manner in which we will provide these services shall be systematically approached and in accordance with the safest practices and procedures of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division). Above all, it is the intent of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest and quickest out come of any Emergency or Non – Emergency Incident that is confronted by the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division).
- Small Brush on Church St.Engine 53 and Car 51 responded to a small brush fire in a backyard of a home on Church Street, 53 using a trash line quickly put it out. Reminder watch where you put your ashes from a fireplace, they stay hot longer than you think. The fire was not close to the house but … Read more
- Santa is comingThis year just like last year we will be stopping at a set number of places check out the list and plan you favorite spot. Let’s make it a great community event, plan neighbor gatherings, parties and show Santa some love.
- Overturned Truck on Rt. 80Sunday night during a heavy rainstorm a tractor trailer rolled over on its side around MM 23 west bound closing the roadway for hours. Rescue 55, Cars 51 and 52 responded along with Byram Twp. Rescue 3, the truck was leaking fuel and motor oil over the highway. Rescues 3 and 55 put down speedy … Read more
- Tender 57 Double Assist into Byram Twp.Saturday early morning Tender 57 was requested into Byram Twp. to assist with water shuttle. The Byram chief on scene reported the fire was out and that all water tenders could return so 57 took the canceled and returned. Later in the afternoon the Tender was requested back to Byram for a house fire at … Read more
- Small Barn FireEarly Sunday morning while returning from Stanhope Firehouse on a cover assignment Engine 59 and Car 52 responded on a citywide call for a barn fire on Bartly Rd. Car 51, 91 and Flanders Engine 95 all responded and 59 stretched a handline to the fire which burned itself out. Crews hit hot spots and … Read more