It is the intent and goal of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest Fire Protection, Emergency Medical Assistance and Education to both it’s members and the general public. The manner in which we will provide these services shall be systematically approached and in accordance with the safest practices and procedures of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division). Above all, it is the intent of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest and quickest out come of any Emergency or Non – Emergency Incident that is confronted by the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division).
- Small Car Fire 80 @ 206Just after lunch on Thursday crews were requested to Rt. 80 and the 206-extension ramp for a car on fire. Units arrived and had a small fire under the front of the car Engine 59 used afront line and quickly put down the fire. Flanders 95 assisted with securing the car. There were no injuries.
- Extrication on Rt. 80Friday night Car 51 and Rescue 55 responded to Rt. 80 west just after exit 26 for a car crash. Units arrived and found a minivan had run into the back of a dump truck Rescue 55 went into service with the jaws and assist the Budd Lake Rescue Squad with removal of 1 person … Read more
- Rollover on Rt. 80For the third time this week crews were dispatched to Rt. 80 for an overturned car this time at mile marker 22.6 east bound Car 51 and Rescue 55 arrived and found a car towing a car lost control, the car being towed overturned as the other car with 3 people inside rolled over the … Read more
- Garbage Truck gets StruckTuesday afternoon a garbage truck traveling to the transfer station on Goldmine Rd. was struck by a car. Car 51 and Rescue 55 were on the assignment there were no injuries and the car was towed. The truck was looked at by a mechanic and they were able to continue to the transfer station.
- Garage Fire in FlandersSunday just after dinner calls came in for a garage fire on Corey Rd. in the Flanders section of town. Car 91 arrived and reported smoke from the garage. Engine 95 arrived and stretched a line into the house and down the hall to the garage and quickly put out a small fire that was … Read more