It is the intent and goal of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest Fire Protection, Emergency Medical Assistance and Education to both it’s members and the general public. The manner in which we will provide these services shall be systematically approached and in accordance with the safest practices and procedures of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division). Above all, it is the intent of the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division) to provide the safest and quickest out come of any Emergency or Non – Emergency Incident that is confronted by the Budd Lake Fire Department (Fire Division).
- National Night OutThe department participated in the Mount Olive Police National Night Out. We gave away over 2500 fire prevention bags and a lot of Helmets and we sure enjoyed every minute of it from watching the kids spray the hose and just all the towns’ people having a great time. The department also did 2 vehicle … Read more
- Budd Lake Assists Washington Twp.Budd Lake Fire was dispatched to Washington Twp. as a Rapid Intervention Crew. The crew operated for over an hour standing by and then assisting in overhaul. Below is from the Long Valley Fire Web Page with photos and story of the incident. On July 26 at 00:53 hours members responded to a reported basement … Read more
- The Fire Department Stays BusyRecently the department has answered several calls for service some recent calls were a few calls for car accidents where one the crews had to remove a tree from a car & cut sections of guard rail to remove cars from the side of highways. We assisted Flanders with a smoke condition in Seamans building … Read more
- Tractor Trailer Flips on Rt. 80Friday around 3 am calls came in for a tractor trailer that rolled on its side. Car 52 and Rescue 55 along with Byram Chief 1 and Rescue 3 arrived and secured the truck and cleaned up a fluid spill from the truck. Before the tow company could upright the truck units had to cut … Read more
- Rescue Extricates one on the HighwayLate afternoon on Thursday calls came in for a car into a tree on the extension ramp of Rt. 206 to Rt. 80 East, Car 51 and 52 arrived and requested medics and a helicopter on standby for 1 person trapped. Rescue 55 arrived and went to work with the jaws of life and removed … Read more